Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2007-06-17, 14:32
grhomeboy grhomeboy är inte uppkopplad

Reg.datum: jun 2007
Standard Re: Sv: Nytt tåg från flygplatsen till Piraeus!?!?

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Jan-Jan Visa inlägg
Jag har hittat lite mer info, detta ska ha invigts i förra veckan. Man ska kunna åka direkt från flygplatsen till Piraeus på 50 minuter, kostar 6 Euro. Tåget ska gå en gång i timmen.
http://grhomeboy.wordpress.com/2007/...k-a-timesaver/

Låter nästan för bra för att vara sant? Jag får se i morgon eftermiddag...
/Jan

Hello to all and a Good Kalimera (Good Morning) from Athens, Greece!

I have to apologise for not speaking Swedish, I hope that you don't mind my writings in English.

Firstly, please allow me to say "thank you" for citing my blog's post regarding the extention of the Suburban (or the Proastiakos train as we call it in Greece) train which now links the port of Pireaus with the Athens International Airport.

A visitor in Greece has now quite a few new alternatives to use instead of the taxi service. These new ways to travel are mostly economical and fast ways.

The first option, is when arriving at the Athens International Airport, called "El. Venizelos", is to use the bus service. This links the airport with the Athens centre or the Pireaus port as well as the suburbs of Athens. Each line is distinguished by the bus number (Line X45 for example) and they do certain bus stops during the itinerary. There is also en express line to the Athens centre, with no bus stops in between. (www.oasa.gr)

The second option, is to use the metro network (www.ametro.gr)

The third option is to use the suburban train network (www.proastiakos.gr)

If you would like me to answer any of your questions, do feel free to either email me directly or please check my blog using this link >
http://grhomeboy.wordpress.com/tag/t...rt-airsealand/

Thank you for allowing me to join your forum. I hope it will be a good experience for me too!

Kalimera from Athens,
George (aka grhomeboy)
Svara med citat