Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2009-01-16, 12:10
larss avatar
lars lars är inte uppkopplad

Reg.datum: mar 2005
Standard Sv: Saluhallen i Chania

Sista delen.
Hoppas jag inte gjort något dumt igen Janne??????

15:30 Theodora starts to clean. The dishwasher is switched on, the tables and the chairs are piled up again.
The water in the warm water-bath desk is emptied. Much of the equipment is made from stainless steel and is very thoroughly cleaned and washed. He uses a lot of water all over his place.
The grill and the fan (outside and inside) take half an hour to clean.
A mechanic plane is today used to clean the hard surface of the chopping block, which is made of eucalyptus.
As we look down the aisle, we see cleaners everywhere and they work hard and fast.
There is the man, who sweeps the floor and collects rubbish from the shops into his dustbin. A black cat with a white moustache looks at him and gives a big yawn. It looks as if he has enjoyed the day as much as we have.
The cat and we have one more thing in common; we feel the same way, sleepy.
The time is 17:45 and Theodora is still cleaning but in half an hour he will be ready to go home.
It is time to leave. We have really enjoyed every minute of this fantastic day.
I have learned new recipes, new ways and new methods to cook.
I will not give them away though, that is strictly between Theodora and me.

Thank you very much Theodora, friends and Agora for a great
happening.

A couple of months later we experienced Agora during Christmas and New Year. What happened there and then is a memory, which is holy and sacred in our hearts. Need I tell that “O Zerbos” was involved also then, I don’t think so.

Kriti and Agora stis kardies mas
lars kai Sofia
Svara med citat