handdator

Visa fullständig version : Kalo Nero?????

MariaS
2006-10-29, 17:22
Nån som varit där och kan rekommendera det? Nån som kanske tom bott på messina Resort dit Fritidsresor flyger sommarn-07.
Är det något att rekommendera med 3 barn två på 9 år och en liten rackare på 10 mån???? Tacksam för alla svar.

MariaS
2006-10-30, 13:51
Ingen som vet? Har aldrig varit där eller i närheten så jag är lite osäker.

Admirala
2006-10-30, 15:14
Jeg har bare kjørt forbi, og vet ingenting om Kalo Nero. Men vestkysten av Peloponnes har fantastiske, langgrunne sandstrender, og noen av dem er nærmest folketomme, selv i høysesongen.
Har du sjekket på nettet? Fant denne infoen, levert av et motell i Kalo Nero:

The town of Kalo Nero on the coast of Messinia is a delightful coastal town, that is ideal for your holidays, especially during the summer months, when you can enjoy the lovely sandy beach, and the crystal blue waters. Kalo Nero is very close to the border of the neighbouring county of Ilia, and is perfectly located offering you the best of this region of the Peloponnese.
(...)
Kalo Nero is the perfect base from which to venture out and explore some of the magical places in the Peloponnese. From our motel, the site of Ancient Olympia is just 40km away, as it the famous temple of Epicurios Apollo. Both of these sites are of immense interest, and all visitors to the Peloponnese should try and make a visit to them.

Just 10km from the Motel are the stunning Neda waterfalls. Set within the impressive Neda gorge, one can truly appreciate the power and magic of nature, as well as enjoy the refreshing waters.

Also close to Kalo Nero are the areas of Methoni and Pylos, which are two very important parts of Messinia. These two regions offer stunning contrasts in their appearances, and are perfect for visiting, taking in the friendly local atmosphere, and to enjoy a meal or drink at one of the tavernas or cafe bars.

MariaS
2006-10-30, 15:40
Tack snälla du, ska nog boka då....

anneli56
2006-10-30, 18:00
Jag har också bara kört förbi Kalo Nero,men tycker också att hela vägen från Killini ned till Finikounda och Koroni är väldigt vackert.
Här en bild från ett vattenfall nära Pylos
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m286/anneli56/Grekland2005sommar098-1.jpg
hälsningar
Anneli