handdator

Visa fullständig version : Romantiskt, lagom billigt boende på Milos i september

Bröllopsresa 2006
2006-03-30, 12:13
Så nu har vi då bestämt oss för att åka till Grekland på bröllopsresa. Vi kommer att anlända till Milos 26 september och letar efter boende för 7 nätter. Vi vill bo med havsutsikt från balkong eller altan, fräscht ska det vara, lagom romantiskt och med närhet till restauranger och bad. Det får inte kosta mer är 50 Euro per natt. Sen skulle jag också vilja veta om det är någon som vet om man kan hyra cykel någonstans på ön. Eller så kan jag väl helt enkelt be om allmänna tips och råd då vi inte varit i Grekland förut :)

Kalimera
2006-03-30, 13:34
Så nu har vi då bestämt oss för att åka till Grekland på bröllopsresa.
Jag ska fråga en god vän på Milos och se vad han föreslår. Är det en bröllopsresa måste ju allt vara rätt. :)

Återkommer så snart han svarat.

Andreas
2006-04-01, 01:01
Så nu har vi då bestämt oss för att åka till Grekland på bröllopsresa. Vi kommer att anlända till Milos 26 september och letar efter boende för 7 nätter. Vi vill bo med havsutsikt från balkong eller altan, fräscht ska det vara, lagom romantiskt och med närhet till restauranger och bad. Det får inte kosta mer är 50 Euro per natt. Sen skulle jag också vilja veta om det är någon som vet om man kan hyra cykel någonstans på ön. Eller så kan jag väl helt enkelt be om allmänna tips och råd då vi inte varit i Grekland förut :)

Milos is the island of lovers, so it's a great choice for honeymooners!

Hi folks, this is Andreas, and this is my first post on kalimera. I am from Milos and live there in the summer. I go back to Athens during the winter. Janne, the webmaster of kalimera, is a good friend of mine. :)

All hotel listings on kalimera are quality accommodations. In Adamas, however, only Portiani Hotel offers a direct view to the sea. Portiani Hotel is located right in the middle of Adamas, very close to everything. To some people, that's a great advantage. Portiani Hotel is only about 30 m. from the water, but the nearest beach is a bit further away, perhaps a kilometer or so. Hotel Apartments Aphrodite of Milos offers a partial view to the sea, with the beach only 100 m. away. Santa-Maria Hotel is in a quiet area, has a distant view of the water, is 500 m. from the beach but has a beautiful swimming pool and a jacuzzi.

September is a low-intensity month in Adamas and Milos in general, with few tourists around, but if you prefer a more secluded setting, then you may opt for a room in the village of Pollonia instead. All locations in Pollonia are relatively close to the water, but the ones offering the best direct-to-sea views are without a doubt, Villa MaryElen and Kapetan Tasos.

You should email the hotels directly for prices and further information. Tell them you are newlyweds (the Greek word is pronounced "njOpantri" ) and that you require direct sea views and a double bed. It may even help to mention my name, Andreas Belivanakis. :)

As for bicycles, there are outlets in Adamas that rent them out. There is, however, no guarantee that these places will be open this coming season. They may be out of business, or decide to stop renting bicycles. Chances are, however, that there will be bicycles for rent available next September, as there have been almost every summer in the last few years. I, myself, am an avid bicyclist and go everywhere in Milos by bicycle.

If you need further assistance, or if you experience any difficulties, by all means, email me directly at: andreas@kalimera.se. You may even call me at +30 6932825222. I'd be delighted to help you out. There is also an unofficial "ambassador" of Sweden in Milos, a nice lady by the name of Annelie Gustavsson. She can be reached at +30 22870-22217 between the hours of 12 noon - 1:30 PM (GMT +2) for a chat about Milos in Swedish.

Zanét
2006-04-01, 01:05
Hi folks, this is Andreas, and this is my first post on kalimera
Welcome to Kalimera :)

//Zanét bye_bye

Peter
2006-04-01, 01:40
I want to welcome you too Andreas. I´m quite impressed by your English! The only problem now is that I have to put Milos on my list of islands I have to visit... :D

Peter - Petros apo Suidia...

Andreas
2006-04-01, 01:59
I want to welcome you too Andreas. I´m quite impressed by your English! The only problem now is that I have to put Milos on my list of islands I have to visit... :D

Peter - Petros apo Suidia...

Tack to you all! Peter, if only that was the extend of our problems, the world would be a better place, right?
flabb_flab

Peter
2006-04-01, 04:11
Peter, if only that was the extend of our problems, the world would be a better place, right?

I really wish the world was a better place right now...! But f... politics Ang_elx snyft_drop __D In Greece one can forget most of the problems. It´s a haven... At least for us who comes as visitors. Xenia...

There is a returnticket from Copenhagen to Athens for sale here on Kalimera right now, and I´m slightly interrested... Tell me. How do I get to Milos from Athens in late June? The easy way.. ;) I´ve been to Greece a couple of times before, like 35 times, and know a bit how to get around... Lets say I stay on Milos for 3 - 4 nights. Is there a connetion for e.g. Amorgos? Naxos maby? If you know, please tell me. And maby you have a new "xenia" on Milos this spring...

Alla tora, kalinixta. Poli maxillari tora...

Peter - apo Suidia...

CarinaN
2006-04-06, 20:46
Welcome Andreas!bye_bye
Last summer in june, me and my husband stayed at Aphrodite of Milos. You were the one helping us with the roomreservation. Thank you for that!:) We had a nice stay in Adamas, and we loved Milos!!!

Carina

Andreas
2006-04-06, 21:39
Welcome Andreas!bye_bye
Last summer in june, me and my husband stayed at Aphrodite of Milos. You were the one helping us with the roomreservation. Thank you for that!:) We had a nice stay in Adamas, and we loved Milos!!!

Carina

Tack, dear Carina!

I am glad you enjoyed Milos! We hope to see you again, soon. Hotel Apartments Aphrodite of Milos now has a photo album web site. Check it out!
flabb_flab

CarinaN
2006-04-06, 21:53
Hotel Apartments Aphrodite of Milos now has a photo album web site. Check it out!
flabb_flab

A very nice site! I wish I was in Milos right now instead of rainy Kalmar.

/Carina

Bröllopsresa 2006
2006-08-18, 14:48
I would like to thank you all (and especially you Andreas) for giving me/us a lot of nice tips regarding Milos.
Things happen in life; we bought a house in april and suddenly our trip was not a priority anymore...
We're saving Milos for some other time and instead we booked a trip to Skopelos.
Thank you again, for taking time to answer my qustions!